- New function to be able to change prefixes directly in the explorer
- More options available to edit for objects in approved versions of models
- The bottom panel does not need a scroll function
- Updated the description of model types when hovering over a model type
- Added option to retrieve repository ID
- Display an error message when publication fails to upload
- That users cannot edit objects despite the correct authorization
- The plugin settings button is grayed out if no plugin is selected
- Choices on the menu when right-clicking on objects were not visible to users sitting on a laptop
- Failed to filter on custom relationship for "Status"
- Failed to open report with button after publishing with report profile
- Special characters in file names caused publishing to crash
- Couldn't drag and drop Centuri documents onto objects
- Problems renaming documents
- Problems editing prefixes
- Only managed to change prefixes if they were filtered in a specific column in the explorer
- Display columns with multiple values in the same way
- Columns in lists had html tags in Excel
- Models in the locked revision menu fail to display
- Items were not opened when clicking on the item field
- Objects in stock appeared in the publication even if the stock was not included in the publication
- Documents created in the Modeling Tool are not included in the publication when "copy file when publishing" fails, but the documents are still listed in the menu under "All documents".
Please sign in to leave a comment.