|This function was introduced in server version 5.4-u17, which means you need this version or a later one to use this function.|
In the web profile you can choose to sort documents based on document type in the information panel, as shown in the image below:
This FAQ will explain how to sort documents based on document type in the published material.
- Click on "Tools" - "Publish".
- Double-click on the web profile to edit it.
- Click on the editing pen of the panel where you wish to show this information.
- Click on "Add information" to show information about documents, either for the tab "Model" or "Object".
If you've already chosen to show information about documents you can click on the editing pen to edit the information:
- Activate "Sort on document types" and then click on "Save".