Administrator permissions are required for this.
Privileges are set on users per repository. A user on the server can thereby have different privileges in different repositories. To set privileges for a user on the server, you need to do the following:
- Log in to the server and go to the tab "Users and permissions".
- Fold out the tab "Repositories".
- Fold out the tab for the repository where you want to set the privileges for the user.
- Fold out the tab "Access".
- Click on the user where you want to set privileges.
- Check the privileges the user is supposed to have in that repository.
|Note that the user must foremost have access to the repository to set privileges.|