|Administrator permissions are required to do this.|
In 2c8 Apps, you can create groups. The groups are created in 2c8 Portal by a Portal administrator. Read more about how to create and use groups in this FAQ:
All users included in the group will have access to the repository you give the group access to. To give a group access to a repository on the server, you do the following:
- Log in to the server and click on "Users and permissions".
- Fold out the tab "Groups".
- Click on the group you want to give access to.
- Click on the button "Give access to repository".
- Check the repository you want to give the group access to.
- Click on "check" to save the settings.