|Administrator permissions are required to do this.|
For a repository to appear for a user in 2c8 Modeling Tool, the user needs access to the repository. In addition, a 2c8 Lite user needs access to a repository in order to have a maintenance role on a model in the repository.
Follow the steps below to give a user access to a repository:
- Log in to the server and go to "Users and permissions".
- Fold out the tab "Users".
- Click on the user you want to add to a repository.
- Click on the button "Give access to repository"
- Check the repository you want to give the user access to.
- Click on "check" to save your settings.
You can also give entire groups access to a repository. Read more about group access in this FAQ: How do I give a group access to a repository?
Please sign in to leave a comment.